One of the best times to visit Twin Peaks is at shift change starting around 3:45 and ending by 4:30. This is when the girls come in wearing a street clothes outfit and the ones going home usually have on a different shirt covering their full upper body (no midriff), yet still have on the khaki short shorts and boots. I never quite understood the reason. If they are trying to leave looking not like a Twin Peaks girl, then aren’t the upper calf length fur lined boots a tell tale sign? hmmmm?
- Jimbo the Hooters Manager from “Undercover Boss” has resigned
- Hooters Manager Not Fired for the “Reindeer” Game on Undercover Boss
- Ass Photos…. Not Allowed? WTF?
- Hooters CEO goes Undercover: So What?
- Hooters CEO: Chain talking to potential investors
- Vanda Purvis does Photo Shoot with AR-15 gun: Behind the Scenes Video
- N.J. SWAT Team Axed After Racy Hooters Pictures Surface – Sep 2007
- Photo Shoot of Twin Peaks Girls, including Vanda Purvis
- Schedule for September at the Restaurants: Bikini Contest, Talk Like a Pirate Day, Bike Nights, Bikini Cash, and UFC fight nights
- Reality Show Planned Around Twin Peaks Restaurant Waitresses?